How We Raise Funds
We raise money to support our work by:
- Organising fundraising campaigns. Our new campaign is the “Gift of Music” which will be launching soon. As part of the campaign we will be actively seeking to attract a growing number of “friends” who might make regular or one-off donations to support our work. And, as partner charity of Bolton Music Service we are really keen form a special group of “alumni” (former members of Bolton Music Centre going back over the last 75 years).
- Organising fundraising and profile raising events and activities in and around Bolton
- Seeking and encouraging donations from individuals, groups and organisations who are willing and keen to support us, and the work we do for children and young people.
- Making bids to other trusts and foundations to support our work, for example the Munster Trust and the Peter Sowerby Foundation.
- Running the Trust Music Studio which organises a community programme, in partnership with Bolton Music Service, to enable adults to participate in tutor-led music making activities on a regular basis. Participants make a weekly donation to the Trust Music Bursary Scheme for young people.